Monday, October 6, 2008

How To Apply Frontline On Your Dog

Hi,

How are you and your dogs getting on?

I just bought another box of Frontline for Jack n Ruby and I did a short video clip to share with you on how to apply Frontline on them.

Jack n Ruby do not have any fleas and ticks for months but I still apply Frontline as a preventive measure.

They can still get fleas or ticks when I walk them as they can get it from the bushes or contact with other dogs as fleas and ticks can jump from one dog to another.

I may not follow the cycle of application so closely; ie I apply every 4-5 months instead of 3 months.

So have a look at this short video and I hope it helps.....



You may want to read my earlier posting on the use of Frontline on my dogs at
http://removetickfromdogandtreatment.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-to-treat-tick-problem.html

Regards

David

No comments: